• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

DP1 Field Ex?

• Thread starter Thread starter DjC
  • Start date Start date

DjC

Inactive
Reaction score
Anyone know the length of the field exercise for the DP1 course? I am going away on Monday, its 11 weeks and I have heard mixed answers about how long the field portion is.

You will be surprised at the amount of military info you can pull up on the google.Try to be precise.Try punching in DP1 trg schedule for that particular base.You have to learn alot of military abbreviations in order to try to comprehend what link to pick.Tell me how you faired out.

Depends on where your course is happening, the staff, scheduling changes, etc...

The final ex for the PRes DP 1 Inf is 3 x days as per the optimum timetable in the TP.  However, as others have alluded to, this may vary for the serial you are on.  Additionally, range days may be incorporated into overnights if travel time is required for the various ranges.

1 Week Offensive Ops, 1 Week Defensive Ops for the Field Portion of your DP1.

MikeM,
you're referring to the 43 day Reg Force DP 1 Infantry, not the 22 day Reserve DP 1 Infantry.

Standards,

Acknowledged, however in the initial post it is mentioned that DjC is away for 11 weeks, so I was assuming he would be on the RegF DP1 Inf.

Cheers,
Mike

MikeM, you may be right.

I looked at it as referring to eleven weekends.

I sure wish people would be more specific when the ask questions!

Cheers.

Doug

Back