• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Dr Jordan Peterson to Receive the 2023 George Jonas Freedom Award

Ooh, an award from the JCCF. Worth about as much as a prize from a Cracker Jack box, IMO.

The chattering class sure hate JP.

It's actually kind of humorous that every time he gets mauled by the progressive crowd his bank account gets an increase. Maybe if the progressives just ignored him, his fame would diminish somewhat?

The JCCF is a social conservative libertarian group. I don’t know much about them other than what Google provides.

They can hand out whatever awards they want to whoever they deem relevant to their causes.

Tamara Lich is a previous recipient apparently but so is Christie Blatchford. Take that for what it’s worth in any way you want.

The JCCF is a social conservative libertarian group. I don’t know much about them other than what Google provides.

They can hand out whatever awards they want to whoever they deem relevant to their causes.

Tamara Lich is a previous recipient apparently but so is Christie Blatchford. Take that for what it’s worth in any way you want.

Full list on link. Sounds like a group of people/organizations that establishment bent folks and organizations would really struggle to find appealing. But I like rebels.

I assume this is a prestigious award in right wing libertarian circles?

$80,000 per month from Paetron.
$30,000 per week in book sales allegedly.
$35,000-$50,000 per speaking engagement on his tours
$200,000 per month with a side business.

No word on his OnlyFans income.

I like how he prevents protests at his shows now by holding them at 8am.

I've never heard of it before. But I am glad to see JP is getting more and more recognition as I think he has a lot of value to add to the lives young people, men in particular.
Neither have I. He’s hit and miss with me.

Neither have I. He’s hit and miss with me.
I listen to a few of his podcasts or when he's being interviewed. Some of his stuff is good and some of it is out there. Everyone has flaws and any sane person will filter out the wheat from the chaff.

Except for J Trudeau, IMO he's all chaff and only some shriveled up frozen kernels that aren't worth the time.

(I also acknowledge my hypocrisy regarding listening to everyone and not listening at all to JT)
Hypocrisy GIF

Full list on link. Sounds like a group of people/organizations that establishment bent folks and organizations would really struggle to find appealing. But I like rebels.
Today's rebels are wearing suits and go to work.

OT one of the most rebel meme right now is the Trad Wives on Tik Tok. It is sending the left and progs into fits.

Speak the truth?
Hold yourself accountable?
Clean your house?
Maintain good posture when speaking to others?
Seek self improvement?
Compare yourself to who you were yesterday?
Befriend the people who want the best for you?

Oh my! Those sound like such "right wing" views.

Like the people who criticize PP. I think you really dislike JP because he speaks to your conscience or you blindly follow the woke crowd without getting FACTS for yourself.

Speak the truth?
Clean your house?
Seek self improvement?

Like the people who criticize PP. I think you really dislike JP because he speaks to your conscience or you blindly follow the woke crowd without getting FACTS for yourself.
Make your bed every morning.

This is priceless advice.

Speak the truth?
Clean your house?
Seek self improvement?

He’s self described as right wing. Classic liberal and traditionalist. He has a contract with the Daily Wire to host his content.

Why is it a bad thing to describe him as right wing?

I don’t dislike him. He’s hit and miss for me. I’ve watched a lot of his content. I do really like his debating technique.

He’s self described as right wing. Classic liberal and traditionalist. He has a contract with the Daily Wire to host his content.

Why is it a bad thing to describe him as right wing?

I don’t dislike him. He’s hit and miss for me. I’ve watched a lot of his content. I do really like his debating technique.
His '12 rules' was basically stoicism repackaged for modern life, which was fine, but on some other items he seems to be running down some fairly deep rabbit holes on the conspiracy theory side of things. I like his early stuff but sometimes he gets off track now and veers into 'Jewish space laser' territory.

His wife had some serious health issues, and he had some fairly serious addiction and mental health issues so fame hasn't been kind to him. Seems like he could benefit from a serious break away from the limelight, but I don't think he has the personality that will let him walk back from it. He's an interesting guy and also like how he debates things for the most part, but do find him dismissive sometimes of alternate viewpoints, and seems like a bit of a born contrarian.

Back