• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

End of Contract Release

Thanks, I'm not pulling a release memo though. I already refused my contract and have six months left. I want to now accept that offer as I made a very bad decision.
Just tell them you wish to be offered a contract again and they will get DMCA 4 to send an offer.

It is super common, not that big a deal and and a super regular administrative process

Just tell them you wish to be offered a contract again and they will get DMCA 4 to send an offer.

It is super common, not that big a deal and and a super regular administrative process

Thank you, is there a general direction or reference I can point them in to do the process as its not uncommon for things to stop in their tracks when someone may not know what to do? I'm sure I'll need something more than a forum reference lol

Do I tell the release center to close my file?

My chain is currently looking into it as they don't know the answer off hand. I'm very worried as I have a family to consider.

Thank you all for the help so far

DMCA 4 just needs an email/memo from you stating you wish to be offered further terms of services. It can be sent by whomever in your unit does admin stuff (Admin O, Adjt, C HRA). They are pretty fast

DMCA 4 Reference Guide

DMCA 4 site

Everyone here has been a great help and thanks for the replies. Has anyone had any experience dealing with DMCA recently during COVID? Im hoping the normal response time of a couple weeks has been affected?

Thanks

Back