• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Enrollment Date

FullMetalJacket

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello All,

I received and confirmed my enrollment. My recruiter gave me the dates to be in St.Jean etc for 27th and starting 29th BMOQ. However, the North Bay recruiting center closed. I don't know when my enrollment ceremony is. It's always been a challenge to get ahold of anyone. I'm just trying to organize my life etc before departing.
Any info would be of great help.
Regards

FullMetalJacket said:
Hello All,

I received and confirmed my enrollment. My recruiter gave me the dates to be in St.Jean etc for 27th and starting 29th BMOQ. However, the North Bay recruiting center closed. I don't know when my enrollment ceremony is. It's always been a challenge to get ahold of anyone. I'm just trying to organize my life etc before departing.
Any info would be of great help.
Regards

They are still open and I am sure they will get back to you shortly.  I think your BMOQ doesn't start until Apr, so try and call them this week or stop by their office.

Ya, the complication is that I'm out of town house sitting in Thunder Bay. So I want to make sure I have appropriate time to depart here and return home. Most requests from the RC have been sort of spur or atleast very quick. I've tried them the last 3 days too. Patience I guess.

Back