• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Enrollment Day

• Thread starter HelloMilitary
  • Start date
H

HelloMilitary

Hey,

Would they tell me when I will be on BMQ and who to contact in my unit after enrollment?

Thanks

I’m starting BMQ September 20th they told me this before my enrolment which is on September 10th. You should get an enrolment package with the details usually a couple days before enrolment.

I haven't received much aside from an email stating when and where I will be enrolled. No enrollment package or anything and from things BMQ in my area is starting soon as well. I believe the unit that I will be going to might have more information about this.

I haven't received much aside from an email stating when and where I will be enrolled. No enrollment package or anything and from things BMQ in my area is starting soon as well. I believe the unit that I will be going to might have more information about this.
Reg or Reserve?
I am assuming reserves, because Reg F won't know their unit until they finish their trade training.
At your enrolment they should give you a package with all the info you need. If they do NOT, do not leave your enrolment without the info you are looking for.

Reg or Reserve?
I am assuming reserves, because Reg F won't know their unit until they finish their trade training.
At your enrolment they should give you a package with all the info you need. If they do NOT, do not leave your enrolment without the info you are looking for.
yea reserves

Your reserve unit will have all the information for you. It will be given to you at your enrolment ceremony (including who you will report too).

Back