• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Error “call to undefined function”

BeyondTheNow

Staff member
Directing Staff
Inactive
Mentor
Reaction score
Hi Mike, this error is showing up when trying to access certain threads. I’m not sure if I’m the only one.

I’ve refreshed the site, as well as closing the browser and reopening. I’ve also tried to access the threads causing the issues from different locations, ie. homepage, forums page. It just started within the last few minutes. If relevant, iPhone X, iOS 13.3, Safari.

Thanks!

Attachments

• DCF7A9BC-1767-44D5-BEA1-9D63671B7911.jpeg
    DCF7A9BC-1767-44D5-BEA1-9D63671B7911.jpeg
    587.9 KB · Views: 153
I'm getting an error in tying to access the site through TapaTalk; a lengthy collection of error info gets briefly overlaid on the screen, then fades out.  I am currently unable to log in at all through TapaTalk.

not using Tapatalk but I get this with the message function "..Call to undefined function get_proxied_url()"

Cheers

Is this only while accessing via a phone? Can you give an example of a link/thread that doesn't work?

Found an example and I believe, fixed it.

Thanks!

Tapatalk is back for me, so at least that part is working...

Mike, is the Mobile View disabled?  It’s not working for me, just older schools WAP2.

I've had to do a bit of a baseline reset, so the mobile theme took a hit. I'll see if I can reinstall that tonight or later this week.

It showed up on my desktop yesterday when I tried to log onto the site..

Cheers
Larry

Mike Bobbitt said:
I've had to do a bit of a baseline reset, so the mobile theme took a hit. I'll see if I can reinstall that tonight or later this week.

Roger. :salute:

Just checking. Thanks, Mike!

G2G

Didn't get to it last week, hopefully this coming week! (And hopefully the mobile theme is compatible with the updated forum software!)

Back