• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Eyes playing tricks

civvy3840

Inactive
Reaction score
My eyes are starting to play tricks on me for example I'll be taking a note at school and I'll look back up at the board and it's like I'm cross eyed then I blink a few times and I can kind of see the projector.  My eye doctor says I have 20/20 vision if that is true then why are my eyes always messing up? Also i was wondering what are my eyes on the v1-v5 scale?

Thanks

Maybe you possibly need more sleep? I don't know really.. just a possibility I would think.

Noo, not math class, my teacher is Chinese, and he yells right in your ear if you don't pay attention. Plus, he's my best teacher, so I like to pay attention to him.

But English, YES. lol

The 20/20 rating means at 20 feet, you see what a normal person can see at 20 feet. It doesn't measure how well your eyes track things..

Regarding your specific problem, it's probably best to see a doctor/opthamologist if it doesn't go away, as opposed to asking people on a message board...

20/20 vision with no other eye problems should give you a V1 rating.

Thanks Roko

RossF I don't even have math this semester passed it with a 78%! Don't know how though :blotto:

does anyone know where 40/20 (or is it 20/40) lies in the v1-v5 scale?

Back