• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Formal Warnings?

Pte Cowden

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey, I'm on my BMQ right now and the last weekend a buddy of mine recieved a formal warning (not a chit) for forgeting his magazine and rifle. I was wondering his that's like the last straw? so if he does it again he's kicked out of the reserves? or is there another step? I'm just curious.

Every situation is different.  It could very well be his last chance.  It will depend on the circumstances and how well he is doing on the course.  If he is in serious trouble course wise, he could very well be gone with the next "fault" or "failure" on his part.  Time for him to get his shyte together.

People did that on my course and they were in a wooorld of hurt.
Chits and careful "Supervision" for the rest of the course.
I'm surprised he was only (what seems to be) verbally reprimanded for something like that.

If he displays a consistent panache for fuck-uppery he'll be out, but chances are he'll not be screwing up again in such a visible fashion.

Pte Cowden said:
Hey, I'm on my BMQ right now and the last weekend a buddy of mine received a formal warning (not a chit) for forgeting his magazine and rifle. I was wondering his that's like the last straw? so if he does it again he's kicked out of the reserves? or is there another step? I'm just curious.
There should have been a standards brief at the start of your course that explained the levels of administrative recourse for conduct and academic short comings.  Depending on the LF area and the unit conducting the course, there may be different SOPs applied.

Back