• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Free 5-Day Business Workshop for Veterans

hhour48

Reaction score
[Mods team: let me know if this is not allowed]
If you ever wanted to launch your own online business; or if you already own a business that needs online growth - this is for you.
I used to be active on this forum when I was a young Pte, 20 years ago and spent a lot of time here back in the day. Glad to see it still operational!

πŸš€
I decided to pack everything I've learnt over the last 14 years running two successful businesses, into a FREE 5-day business-building challenge for vets during the week of 15-Nov.
πŸ‘‰
Join the challenge on FB: facebook.com/groups/enlisted2entrepreneur
πŸ›‘
If you know someone who needs this: please share!

Attachments

• e2e_2.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 3
If you ever wanted to launch your own online business; or if you already own a business that needs online growth - this is for you.
I used to be active on this forum when I was a young Pte, 20 years ago and spent a lot of time here back in the day. Glad to see it still operational!

πŸš€
I decided to pack everything I've learnt over the last 14 years running two successful businesses, into a FREE 5-day business-building challenge for vets during the week of 15-Nov.
πŸ‘‰
πŸ›‘

Meanwhile, Vets when they hear the word 'entrepreneur' and 'free' in the same sentence :)

Suspicious Trailer Park Boys GIF

πŸš€
πŸ‘‰
πŸ›‘
Thanks for taking your valuable time and expertise to help your fellow Veterans. I might take you up on it.
BZ!

Awesome, thanks
the more - the merrier, would be great to see ya'll there

Attachments

• MIC GregPotapenko (1).jpg
    MIC GregPotapenko (1).jpg
    660 KB · Views: 0
Hey folks - long-time member here...

The Military Influencer Conference gave me a gift on my 22nd anniversary of enlisting - a chance to speak at their conference this October!

But I need your help to vote my session in - my talk will help more vets transition into entrepreneurship after the military:

Let's get a Canadian speaker in - please vote at https://militaryinfluencer.com

Attachments

• MIC GregPotapenko (1).jpg
    MIC GregPotapenko (1).jpg
    660 KB · Views: 0
We did the 5-day business challenge for 2022 again las t week.
Because the feedback for the β€œEnlisted2Entrepreneur” 5-day Veteran Entrepreneurship challenge was so positive, we decided to make the content available on YouTube as well (since so many surveyed seem to have left Facebook for good)

Day 1 (SITUATION): Why veterans are uniquely qualified for Entrepreneurship and the skills they already possess without realizing. Why E-commerce & Digital Marketing is The biggest business & job opportunity of the century. Most popular business models. How To Go From Military to Entrepreneur: Enlisted2Entrepreneur Challenge 2022 Day 1

Day 2. (MISSION): Develop your mission & purpose, define your target audience and shortlist ideas for your products/services. How To Go From Military to Entrepreneur: Enlisted2Entrepreneur Challenge 2022 Day 2

Day 3. (EXECUTION) : Step by step framework for launching and scaling a business. Validating your business idea and product-market fit. How To Go From Military to Entrepreneur: Enlisted2Entrepreneur Challenge 2022 Day 3

Day 4. (SERVICE & SUPPORT): Tools, skills, teams, financing/bootstrapping, legal structure How To Go From Military to Entrepreneur: Enlisted2Entrepreneur Challenge 2022 Day 4

Day 5. (COMMAND & SIGNALS) To partner or not to partner. Scaling with products. Scaling your team (People). Putting it all together, Regaining Purpose, Mission, Status & Income, and becoming part of the movement How To Go From Military to Entrepreneur: Enlisted2Entrepreneur Challenge 2022 Day 5

Thanks to the support from amazing VetPreneurs from Corporal4Life Apparel, MadHatter Industries, and FireMoto Apparel, as well as Dave Morrow, CD - author of "The Nimble Warrior" book, for making this even happen again.
#veteranownedbusiness #veteranentrepreneur #veteranbusiness

Attachments

• EA7FC10B-CF67-41A1-9ECF-4A6E796AA649.JPG
    EA7FC10B-CF67-41A1-9ECF-4A6E796AA649.JPG
    205.9 KB · Views: 1
Back