• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Freedom Convoy protests [Split from All things 2019-nCoV]

One would think the NSA would be key in bottlenecking those silos for the PM. Her testimony was lacking.
NSIA. 😉

I thought for a second that you had info the Fort Mead was passing on some comms/cyber intercepts of the politicians PINs…sadly not.

Reactions: QV
I honestly think that the cabinet ministers thought their PINs would never see the light of day.

Now they know they thought wrong.

Their texts are clear examples of the cavalier disregard they have for anyone other than themselves and their privileged cabal…

A
I have no particular expectations for this commission- but I do know that a ton of written correspondence and briefings were generated during the convoys and have been submitted to the commission. Anything the Prime Minister states or claims will be tested against those receipts.
... and be allowed to slide, just like every other time he's slammed his Kokanee can in the door. Nothing to umm, errr, see uhhhh, here (insert smug little smirk when appropriate) everyone, errr, just uhhh experienced it, ummm, differently.

A

... and be allowed to slide, just like every other time he's slammed his Kokanee can in the door. Nothing to umm, errr, see uhhhh, here (insert smug little smirk when appropriate) everyone, errr, just uhhh experienced it, ummm, differently.
Ultimately, I suppose that’s a matter for voters to decide on next time an election comes around. That’s how this part of the system corrects.

Canadian intelligence warned PM Trudeau that China covertly funded 2019 election candidates: Sources

On Chinese election interference, the Trudeau government is talking loudly and doing nothing

Perhaps a little telling that the LPC spoke in depth about foreign interference and funding about the convoy which didn't pan out, but we're just hearing about this election interference now.
So…

CSIS didn’t did tell the PM about the Freedom Convoy threat worthy of enacting the EA…

CSIS did didn’t tell the PM about PRC’s interference in Canadian elections…

Got it…everyone has an issue with how they experience things…except the PM of course….solid like a rock.

So the big question is is Trudeau banning more guns to distract people from the EA fuckery or his Chinese friends fuckery.

Trudeau says opposition creating 'false concern' as he ducks Chinese election interference questions
OTTAWA — The prime minister spent question period ducking direct questions from the opposition over what he did and didn’t know about allegations of Chinese interference in Canadian elections, accusing opposition parties of fomenting “false concern” among Canadians.

I'd love to see the mental gymnastics behind how questioning foreign interference in our election is a false concern.

And Members of Parliament have been known to conduct “foreign affairs” with Chinese nationals

Trying to figure out the criteria for when foreign interference is a false concern, and when it is the end of democracy...

So the big question is is Trudeau banning more guns to distract people from the EA fuckery or his Chinese friends fuckery.

Trudeau says opposition creating 'false concern' as he ducks Chinese election interference questions

I'd love to see the mental gymnastics behind how questioning foreign interference in our election is a false concern.
For sure. That headline-worthy comment by Trudeau is outrageous. As if he's willing letting the enemy infiltrate us.

Ultimately, I suppose that’s a matter for voters to decide on next time an election comes around. That’s how this part of the system corrects.
And how much damage can they do until 2024? System corrects?

And how much damage can they do until 2024? System corrects?
Yup, that’s how it goes in our system… We vote in a government, and they govern til either a minority loses the confidence of the House, a majority reaches the end of its term, or the PM in the other case calls an election. Whether that’s a bug or a feature is in the eye of the beholder.

Hopefully team blue makes itself a more viable opponent next go around. The system works better when the opposition takes itself seriously, so that voters more easily can too.

Yup, that’s how it goes in our system… We vote in a government, and they govern til either a minority loses the confidence of the House, a majority reaches the end of its term, or the PM in the other case calls an election. Whether that’s a bug or a feature is in the eye of the beholder.

Hopefully team blue makes itself a more viable opponent next go around. The system works better when the opposition takes itself seriously, so that voters more easily can too.
I don't care what colour government reflects. I do care what responsible,elected officials undertake on behalf of 38 million Canadians

I don't care what colour government reflects. I do care what responsible,elected officials undertake on behalf of 38 million Canadians
Yup, I think we all do, even if we don’t all completely agree on the details.

I really wonder how stupid out government leaders really are.
I get the idea of a joke, or speaking out of turn, or speaking before you think the whole thought thru and not seeing the issues that comes with that thought. But putting the thoughts out on text, twitter, or written down on a note and passed up the chain. How stupid are they?

"

FIRST READING: Trudeau cabinet casually discussed crushing Freedom Convoy with tanks​

Justice Minister David Lametti claimed it was a joke, although he may not have been joking about suggesting they call in the army"

"
“You need to get the police to move. And the CAF if necessary. Too many people are being seriously adversely impacted by what is an occupation,” Lametti texted to Mendicino.

“How many tanks are you asking for. I just wanna ask (Defence Minister) Anita (Anand) how many we’ve got on hand,”

"
This is the talk banana republics have in the back room, where they do not record and save the conversations electronically.

"But if the federal cabinet had decided to try and fix the problem with soldiers, it wouldn’t even have required the invocation of the Emergencies Act. Canada’s National Defence Act makes clear that the military can be called out to quell any civil unrest “beyond the powers of the civil authorities to suppress, prevent or deal with.” Most famously, this was the clause used to summon troops to stand guard during the 1990 Oka Crisis."

"
And, unlike with invocations of the Emergencies Act, invoking the National Defence Act doesn’t trigger a mandatory public inquiry.

However, when asked whether the military would eventually be employed to clear Freedom Convoy, the Trudeau government was pretty consistent in saying that it wasn’t on the table."

I cherry picked some of the quotes.

nationalpost.com/news/canada/trudeau-cabinet-freedom-convoy-tanks

I really wonder how stupid out government leaders really are.
I get the idea of a joke, or speaking out of turn, or speaking before you think the whole thought thru and not seeing the issues that comes with that thought. But putting the thoughts out on text, twitter, or written down on a note and passed up the chain. How stupid are they?

"

FIRST READING: Trudeau cabinet casually discussed crushing Freedom Convoy with tanks​

Justice Minister David Lametti claimed it was a joke, although he may not have been joking about suggesting they call in the army"

"
“You need to get the police to move. And the CAF if necessary. Too many people are being seriously adversely impacted by what is an occupation,” Lametti texted to Mendicino.

“How many tanks are you asking for. I just wanna ask (Defence Minister) Anita (Anand) how many we’ve got on hand,”

"
This is the talk banana republics have in the back room, where they do not record and save the conversations electronically.

"But if the federal cabinet had decided to try and fix the problem with soldiers, it wouldn’t even have required the invocation of the Emergencies Act. Canada’s National Defence Act makes clear that the military can be called out to quell any civil unrest “beyond the powers of the civil authorities to suppress, prevent or deal with.” Most famously, this was the clause used to summon troops to stand guard during the 1990 Oka Crisis."

"
And, unlike with invocations of the Emergencies Act, invoking the National Defence Act doesn’t trigger a mandatory public inquiry.

However, when asked whether the military would eventually be employed to clear Freedom Convoy, the Trudeau government was pretty consistent in saying that it wasn’t on the table."

I cherry picked some of the quotes.

nationalpost.com/news/canada/trudeau-cabinet-freedom-convoy-tanks
Luckily for us, these idiots have screwed up the Military so badly there are no tanks to spare 🤣

Back