• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Friday 13th

Trinity

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
just saying... 

in case anyone is supersticious....

[me=Trinity]checks the closet.. then hides under the bed!!!  :-\[/me]

I heard that Fri the 13th was deemed an unlucky day because it coincides with the Templars being rounded up and wiped out on that day.

[me=Trinity]checks the bathroom for Templars then hides under his bed again.[/me]

Friday the 13th rocks for me today!!  ;D

Dont feel bad, I have two black cats and friday the 13th to deal with. I'm amazed I havent been crushed by an asteriod or trampled by a heard of stampeding fat kids going for a smartie.

You need dye one black cat white. The ying and yang will then be in balance and you will be just fine

emmiee

emmiee said:
You need dye one black cat white. The ying and yang will then be in balance and you will be just fine

emmiee

WHAT

you ever tried to give a cat a bath..  now multiply that x 1000 for trying to dye him

if you survive..... you're lucky

thats about the last thing I would want to do on friday 13..  cats are evil and they will eat you

But I do have a cat and she is very nice to me, but animals can detect fear.  ;D

My parents were married on Friday the 13th. And they have been Happ...  :-[
well they've been married ever since.

I was born on a Friday the 13th.
Its also the 103rd anniversary of signals in Canada, so we took one of our trophies with Jimmy on it out for a pint!

Crantor said:
I heard that Fri the 13th was deemed an unlucky day because it coincides with the Templars being rounded up and wiped out on that day.
I heard that to in the Bathroom Reader of all places... I think its a combinations of things... let me check... (a keyboard begins clacking)
Wait....... what was that.......I feel kinda strange........why does my head hurt.........why is........OH NO IT'S....... :evil:

GDawg said:
I was born on a Friday the 13th.

i was also born on a friday the 13. so i guess i'm immune ;D

or maybe not, some pretty crappy things have happened so far today.................. :evil:

Trinity said:
just saying... 

in case anyone is supersticious....

[me=Trinity]checks the closet.. then hides under the bed!!!  :-\[/me]
Well I am in 13 Pl on Friday the 13th and all is well padre :D

HL
out

Don't worry too much about Friday the 13th...
Samhain is coming up!  (Look on Google).  >:D

exsemjingo said:
Don't worry too much about Friday the 13th...
Samhain is coming up!  (Look on Google).   >:D

WITCH!!!!

Back