• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Garrison Dress Badges

eliminator

Reaction score
I'm trying to put together a set of the old garrison dress "wings" badges for a display. I've found many of them but an still missing quite a few. If anyone out there could help me complete this collection, it would be greatly appreciated. Check out the pic.

Here's what I need:
-Airborne Controller
-Loadmaster (full)
-Loadmaster (half)
-Sar Tec (half)
-Flight Test Engineer
-Rigger
-Explosives officer
-Submariner
-Dive Medical

-Astronaut???
-Special Operations Assaulter

You wont be able to find the ATO badge (I assume that's what you mean by Explosives Officer) because it was introduced after Garrison Dress was withdrawn.  I believe that may be the case with SOAC qualification as well.

D

Some of these badges may not exist, I will see what I can do with a few of your wants (  airb controller, loadmaster half) I will PM you later today.
:)

The Loadmaster full wing was introduced after the Garrison Dress was withdrawn, so you can take that one off your list as it doesn't exist.

I'll check my boxes as I'm sure I have a few of the old pattern around somewhere.  By the way, there are two different patterns of garrison dress wings for the Loadies, the difference is in the wing design.

Bill

I have a spare set Loadie Garrison dress Wings for you, I found my "trinket" box.

I see from your profile that you are at RMC, if you are currently there I can arrange to have the wings for your pick-up from the Chief Clerk at the CDA HQ Orderly Room. 

Send me a PM and we'll arrange something.

Bill

Back