• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Harvard II Video- For all you patiently waiting

Bograt

Inactive
Reaction score
I have watched this movie about a 1000 times. All I can say is "Lucky buggers..."

Can't wait to get the chance to strap one on.

Anyways, great video (about 10 minutes long).

http://www.jetthrust.com/downloads.php?&SVR32@Cnt=69

Ahh, beautiful Southern Saskatchewan in the Spring - brown.

Great plane to fly - those were instructors out having a good time - there has to be perks in order to live in Moose Jaw!

that video is great, I agree with Bog....lucky buggers....definitely would live in Moose Jaw for that.

I am so looking forward to that.

I'm going to shoot my instructor if they want to put me in Helo's (no offence to Inch if he pops his rotary head in here).

Before you go shooting yourself when you realize that half of the slots in Moose Jaw go to Helo, believe me when I tell you , helo flying is the doggies danglies, you won't be disappointed. It's by far the coolest thing I've ever flown, 240kts at 500 ft is exciting, 100kts at 50ft will make a mess in the front of your pants.

If you think fixed wing formation is badass, you should see it in a fling wing. WAAAAY cooler!

Great video! The students must have had a blast doing that. Almost makes youi want to be a pee-lot...lol

casca said:
Great video! The students must have had a blast doing that. Almost makes youi want to be a pee-lot...lol

Zoomie said:
Ahh, beautiful Southern Saskatchewan in the Spring - brown.

Great plane to fly - those were instructors out having a good time - there has to be perks in order to live in Moose Jaw!

As per Zoomie's post, students don't get to do 4 ships, at least not on basic flying training, only Instructors.

Sweet video. 

Makes me wish my eyes were a little better so I could become a pilot.  Ah well, I think they're still good enough for a civilian license now all i need to do is find the 10 grand for lessons :)

Here is another clip. Its worth a view for a couple of reasons.

1. Budapest- Great city
2. Fantastic Flying
3. David Hasselhoff sings- He really big in Eastern Europe. :)

http://www.atcbox.com/Downloads/Movies/Aerobatics/RedBull_Airrace_2004_Budapest.wmv

Cheers,

Got word today that the Board meets October 15th. Wish me luck.

Cheers,

Back