• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Have you been ghosted by the Reserves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness the CAF strives to make “good” officers and soldiers. I don’t think it’s necessarily presumptuous to make a statement like that. No one goes in saying they would make bad officers.

He didn’t claim he would be JTF2 super awesome GI Joe.

However…

To the OP: a piece of advice. Be ready to get all sorts of “productive” comments if and when you get in. OldSolduer asked something that you might get asked if you make that sort of claim out loud. He can certainly attest to what actually makes a good officer. You are going in knowing nothing let alone what it takes to be a “good” officer. I don’t know you so I can’t know if you will or won’t.

Maybe tell us why you think you’d be a good officer. Chances are you might get some feedback or reality checks. Both are learning opportunities.

You are under no obligation to take this advice but remember you are in a forum with actual officers and NCMs that have some inkling of what makes a good officer.

Good luck.
I didn't come to engage in a discussion as to what makes a good officer and/or whether I'd make a good one. Or, to get engaged in some kinda forum-war. I have a serious issue with recruitment and I thought this would be a good place to seek some advice. Period.

I didn't come to engage in a discussion as to what makes a good officer and/or whether I'd make a good one. Or, to get engaged in some kinda forum-war. I have a serious issue with recruitment and I thought this would be a good place to seek some advice. Period.

Maybe you should have led with that instead of the cryptic info gathering request.

Like I said. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back