• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I finally made it!

bigfoot85

Inactive
Reaction score
I started thinking about joining the Canadian forces about a year ago and 2 months ago I was at my recruiting center in Regina. I found out about the CFAEP, and it sort of interested me so I decided to sign up, I was sent to CFB Esquimalt in September for 3 weeks. I decided to make a career with the forces and did all my paperwork and went through the interview and found out that of the 26 that went to this program 8 of us enrolled. This was the smallest course they had but the biggest enrolment, I enrolled as an artilleryman and my regiment is going to be 1 RCHA. I got my package today and my swearing in ceremony is next week so I should be in St. Jean at the end of October. Everyone who enrolled from the PRTC program will all be in the same platoon at basic. My application process took 1 month to do all the paperwork and everything sorted out and now I hope to serve for many years because I met allot of ncm's and everyone of them are doing 15 plus years of service so far and all they said is, basic is the hardest point but after that the real fun begins and to keep close with your training platoon.

Back