• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I think I started a family trend!

Dolphado

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
Okay, so I applied back in November and was informed that my application process required a certain credit from highschool which I neglected to obtain. So upon being informed of this I immediately proceeded to contact the distance learning center in my area and started working on my grade 12 university prep (used to be OAC ) Chemistry course.  Now the entire time I have been working diligently on this course I have been talking about how I can't wait to be finished so I can proceed with my application. 

As things have worked out my ranting and raving about my hopeful new life has convinced not only my older brother to apply within the next few months, but my two younger sisters as well!  The next in line from me has 1 more semester in school and so she's applying to RMC. The youngest, (still in elementary school) has chosen to study for this course of action as well with an amazing improvement in her marks over the past few months.

My daddy being ex-military himself having put in quite a few years and being honourably discharged at rank of Sergeant back in 1982, is As proud as a daddy can be.  Who would have thought that the smallest girl in the family could have started such a great trend! :rofl:

Dolphado,

Forward the name and phone number of your younger sister for security reasons. :warstory: Just kidding! Good luck in your application process

Back