• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Info please!

dearryan

Inactive
Reaction score
hello all,

I am currently in the application progress, and like others I am getting a little antsy! I called the recruiting office, and they brought up my file. After speaking with a rep for a few minutes he said that I was, "priority listed". I inquired as to what that meant and he kinda danced around it and said that he would let me know what was going down by the end of the week. Does anyone know what that means??? Also, how soon is typical for you to leave to basic after being offered a job?

thanks guys

All it means that your application has been prioritized for processing.  All applications are screened for competitiveness and booked for processing accordingly.

question:

once intail training is completed to new CF members have any say as to where they are stationed? I did a couple searches on this, and it didn't really help. I would appreciate some feedback.

thanks

ryan

dearryan said:
question:

once intail training is completed to new CF members have any say as to where they are stationed? I did a couple searches on this, and it didn't really help. I would appreciate some feedback.

thanks

ryan

No.

kincanucks said:

Thats not completely true, you can request to be in a certain unit. How much your request has on their decision though I am assuming is very little.

I know guys though who have requested to be in certain units and they got accepted into those units

SeanPaul_031 said:
Thats not completely true, you can request to be in a certain unit. How much your request has on their decision though I am assuming is very little.

I know guys though who have requested to be in certain units and they got accepted into those units

Well I know more that didn't get what they wanted but you must certainly know more about it.

kincanucks said:
Well I know more that didn't get what they wanted but you must certainly know more about it.

Baby, he asked if we as soldiers have any say in where we get posted and you gave him a flat out "NO", which isn't true. You, as a soldier, can make a request.

Here, since you have trouble reading Ill post again what I said:
How much your request has on their decision though I am assuming is very little.

Try passing Basic Training before smack talking the recruiting officer who gives us a big help on this forum.

This isn't the first time you've had a poor attitude here, so your getting a warning.   Hopefully, you may learn something by the time you are standing before some of the members here who may be responsible for your well-being one day.

Heh, I was wondering the same John Gault. Thought we might in a bad Austin Powers movie.

Back