• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Information on Randy Martin

fly_lady_fly

Inactive
Reaction score
I first want to apologise if I am posting this in the wrong thread, as I have found this to be the most befitting of my inquiry.

I am seeking information regarding Pte. Randy Nolan Martin, a dear friend of mine who passed away roughly six weeks ago. All I've been able to obtain so far regarding his service in the CF was that he was 1 RCR before his bike accident two years ago left him paralyzed from the waist down. Call me silly and sentimental, butI believe that by knowing more about his time as a soldier, I can both remember and honour him as I feel he deserves.

Again, my apologies to the mods if this request is inappropriate or in the wrong thread.

Thanks in advance.

Perhaps,

You should contact Pte Martin's family, the agents of his estate OR officials at 1st Bn, The Royal Canadian Regiment?

Before you cast this inquiry in front of the Universe via the Internet?

I've tried to do so, to no avail. I've followed what I've believed to be all other proper channels and gotten no response. Perhaps I was wrong in posting here.

I hear what you are saying.

Perhaps someone will send you a Personal Message to help you out, once, of course they know who you are.

Frankly, fly_lady, it stretches my belief to think that for the last two years you've had no real good contact to follow up on. Perhaps, having grown up close to the ATC you could call there. I'm sure there's PAffO or Padre there who could help you out.

RCR members: Take note, proceed as seen fit. Me.. 0.02 .. I'd say 'mehhhhh' via these means....

This is my last post to this thread

Back