• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Intelligence Officer/Military Police Officer Applications

Kosmas

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello, I have recently applied for the intelligence officer positions. I am still waiting on the initial phone call to book the CFAT. However, one of my friends told me that intelligence officer applications for this year have been closed since the beginning and that they were not accepting new applicants. I was wondering if anyone can confirm this information. I was also interested in applying to Military Police Officer position but the website says they are only hiring part time. My friend told me that I can try to apply for the job anyways just ask when I get the phone call. I was just wondering what are my chances at getting either of these roles (full time only). Thank you!
Also, sorry if I am formatting this wrong or putting this in the wrong place as this is my first time posting.

If the trades are closed for this Fiscal Year (FY), then it is a matter of waiting 'til the CAF starts hiring for next FY (normally sometime around December). To be frank, your odds of being processed and selected for either trade in the RegF is going to come largely down to your aptitude test (CFAT) score. Both trades are highly competitive and the vast majority of applicants do not have any relevant experience (unless former military), so the CFAT is the main determinant of competitiveness. You should not aim to simply meet the minimum score for an officer but study to receive the highest score possible (you will likely need to score above the 90th percentile for either trade). Best of luck.

If the trades are closed for this Fiscal Year (FY), then it is a matter of waiting 'til the CAF starts hiring for next FY (normally sometime around December). To be frank, your odds of being processed and selected for either trade in the RegF is going to come largely down to your aptitude test (CFAT) score. Both trades are highly competitive and the vast majority of applicants do not have any relevant experience (unless former military), so the CFAT is the main determinant of competitiveness. You should not aim to simply meet the minimum score for an officer but study to receive the highest score possible (you will likely need to score above the 90th percentile for either trade). Best of luck.
Alright thank you so much, also I was wondering do you know when I will receive my call, I was told that I should receive one within 3 business days but the time frame was over a few days ago and still no call. I was told to send the recruitment center an email and I did, but have no received a email back. Should I wait for the call or should I just call the recruitment center instead?

Back