• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Interview Navy Engineers

Russoft

Inactive
Reaction score
Attn to MSEOs and CSEOs,

My name is Russell and I'm an Electrical Engineering student in the co-op program at the University of Alberta. I have a written report to complete for July 31st asking me to interview 3 engineers in the industry in which I'm interested in working. For the past year I've been contemplating the Navy, and as such, it makes sense to me to interview engineers in the Navy.

Is there anyone on this forum that is a graduate from a Bachelor's in Engineering and is currently working with the Navy? Would you be willing to complete an e-mail / instant messaging / telephone interview with me? It would be greatly appreciated!

Failing that, does anyone know an engineer in the Navy who would be willing to do an interview?

Thank you!

Russoft:
Did you get any takers on this? Might have been left a little late unfortunately. Good Luck either way!

Russoft,

If you still need to do this, here is what you can do.

Pick a ship and find its brow phone number (google works well).

Call the brow and ask to speak with the Marine System Engineer or the Combat System Engineer.

Introduce yourself and tell him/her why you called.

If they are interested, they will let you know. If not, move on to another ship.

You'll eventually get one that will talk.

Good luck.

He got the people he needed. He also hasn't been online since late July, so I don't think he's stressing about it too much. :)

Back