• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Jack Layton through the bottom of a Guinness Glass

Bahhh ... Back to the point, I am going to personally re-elevate this thread to its rightful level, the sort of intellectual discourse this site is famous for....

Jack Layton is ugly and his mother dresses him funny....

;D

ALCON,

congratulations. This thread has now reached the very heights of Jack Layton's own speeches.

They're both now equally dumb.

paracowboy said:
ALCON,

congratulations. This thread has now reached the very heights of Jack Layton's own speeches.

They're both now equally dumb.

...and where dumb things go off to die,......moved to Radio Chatter.

cplcaldwell said:
Bahhh ... Back to the point, I am going to personally re-elevate this thread to its rightful level, the sort of intellectual discourse this site is famous for....

Jack Layton is ugly and his mother dresses him funny....

;D

Amen...

But,....I didn't even get to play with the troll, and now its gone  :'(.

Using words like "pithy" and a name that is supposed to lead us to believe they are old enough to have a meal in a glass...silly troll.

And yet, maroon went right over its poor fuzzy-haired head. Obviously too much time reading 1st year politics texts and not enough time watching proper tv.

Oh, and doesn't Olivia dress Jack now?

Wookilar said:
But,....I didn't even get to play with the troll, and now its gone  :'(.

What are you talking about?

The glass is still half full if you are an optimist.  Then again it could be half empty if you were a pessimist.  However, if you were a realist, it would be a glass that required downsizing.

George Wallace said:
The glass is still half full if you are an optimist.  Then again it could be half empty if you were a pessimist.  However, if you were a realist, it would be a glass that required downsizing.

Some say the glass is half full;
Others say the glass is half empty;

I say "are you going to drink that"?

Back