• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Jonny Kim: SEAL, physician, NASA astronaut, and now qualified Naval Aviator

OceanBonfire

Reaction score
Kim’s career is unique and may lead some to wonder how he ended up in a rural region of west Florida pursuing advance naval helicopter training after many years undergoing the rigorous challenges and requirements of the Navy SEAL Teams, the Harvard School of Medicine, and NASA.

After graduating on the “Commodore’s List” with distinction, Kim is now a “dual designator,” meaning he is one of a rare group of individuals who is simultaneously designated (qualified) as both a Navy flight surgeon and Naval Aviator as part of the Aeromedical Dual Designator Program.
Oh, that's it? :ROFLMAO:

Oh, that's it? :ROFLMAO:
Right? Geepers this guy is on a whole other level, I feel like him & Elon should be friends 😅😳

Wonder how many people are in that Dual Designator program…?? 🤨

Brings up one hand to start counting, not even bothering to bring up both

He is going to show up at some mess and no one will believe his wings, cap badge and trident all on the same uniform. All he needs is dolphin wings now. Some Wallys have a new role model to out fake.

Wow that man has done some serious training and some serious education.

The Asian parent memes going around the social are funny.

Lt. Cmdr. Jonny Kim
th

p91dnh6z02r71.jpg

We have a former USN SEAL trying out for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. I reckon he'd be handy in a game of water polo. How he is as a football player I have no idea. Probably better than all of us.

Back