• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

June 6th BMQ

jd1185

Inactive
Reaction score
I guess I get to start this one. I got the call for infantry today. I can't wait for this next chapter in my life to begin.

I got the call a few weeks ago, I start BMQ June 6th too. I'm going for combat engineering. I'm stoked.

ps I'm coming from Edmonton too!

I'll see you guys there. I'm arriving on the 4th as well, coming from North Bay.

wow jd1185 your process is going quickly. Hopefully it goes the same for me .. I would love nothing more than to be at BMQ before the end of the year.

My goal was to be in by the time I hit 30,  and I'm going to be at bmq for my 30th. All I can say is stay on top of your RC and do everything in your power to have all your documents ready with t's crossed and i's dotted. Good luck with your application.

By the looks of things mine will be going fast too. I have all my documents handed in. Just waiting for them to do my reference checks and book my medical. My recruiter said expect an email in 4 to 6 weeks. I am 22 years old , Like I said I hope to be in Quebec by the end of this year .. Cheers man good luck to you too

Back