• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Justin Trudeau urges young PPC supporter to 'do more praying' over abortion stance

Actually Muslim is a follower of Islam - a religion. BUT most people see people from the Middle East as Muslims therefore if you are Christian you are anti Muslim.
We have a fellow from Pakistan I think who is a Christian. We have a lady from India who is a Christian. We have Muslims, Sikhs, Christians and various other faiths and colors and I have never heard one side against the other. Sowing the seeds of division seems to be a "thing" for the Trudeaus....
OS, totally tracking the Muslim/Islam differentiation, but used it here as Muslims if the correct term for a follower of Islam. Of course, you and I know the difference between (most) Muslims and Islamists (pretty sure Trudeau wouldn’t know that unless he was reading it off a teleprompter - like when he explained how a quantum computer worked…)

You nailed it with Trudeau’s crappy gardening skills…he sews discontent and derision as a control tool. An odious practice, no matter how gently or moistly spoken…

OS, totally tracking the Muslim/Islam differentiation, but used it here as Muslims if the correct term for a follower of Islam. Of course, you and I know the difference between (most) Muslims and Islamists (pretty sure Trudeau wouldn’t know that unless he was reading it off a teleprompter - like when he explained how a quantum computer worked…)

You nailed it with Trudeau’s crappy gardening skills…he sews discontent and derision as a control tool. An odious practice, no matter how gently or moistly spoken…

Well, he has always seemed to be fond of dictators who rule through 'divide and conquer' ;_

Canada PM’s positive Castro remarks spark ire, humor​

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, whose family’s ties with the late Cuban leader Fidel Castro go back decades, mourned the loss of a “remarkable leader” on Saturday, sparking a flurry of criticism and humor at his favorable tone.

He called Castro “larger than life” and “a legendary revolutionary and orator.”

Fidel Castro was an honorary pall bearer at the 2000 funeral of Trudeau’s father, former prime minister Pierre Elliot Trudeau. In 1976, the senior Trudeau became the first NATO leader to visit Cuba since its revolution, at one point exhorting “Viva Castro!”

“I know my father was very proud to call him a friend and I had the opportunity to meet Fidel when my father passed away,” the Canadian prime minister said on Saturday.

Trudeau did not see Fidel Castro during his official visit to Cuba in November

His statement was met with puzzlement and derision by some Americans, including U.S. Senator Marco Rubio of Florida, who is of Cuban descent.

“Is this a real statement or parody? Because if this is a real statement from the PM of Canada it is shameful and embarrassing,” Rubio tweeted.

The statement spawned the Twitter hashtag #TrudeauEulogies, which quickly began trending as people emulated Trudeau’s upbeat tone and lack of criticism.

“While controversial, Darth Vader achieved great heights in space construction and played a formative role in his son’s life,” tweeted @markusoff, riffing on the Star Wars movie villain.

Back