• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Laval Police Officer Killed in the line of duty

All that started when a judge authorized him to have a gun in certain conditions in a probation order.

I know well that judge; before turning a judge, he was a defense attorney.

Me, as a defense attorney, I can tell you that when I'm in fron tof that judge, I can have pretty much anything I want in terms of sentencing...that's probably why this guy had what he wanted.

Perhaps you should contact a journalist you trust and let him do a 'justice source who wishes to remain anon.' interview and say " as a defense attorney, I can tell you that when I'm in fron tof that judge, I can have pretty much anything I want in terms of sentencing...that's probably why this guy had what he wanted."

Tom

silverbach said:
All that started when a judge authorized him to have a gun in certain conditions in a probation order.

I know well that judge; before turning a judge, he was a defense attorney.

Me, as a defense attorney, I can tell you that when I'm in fron tof that judge, I can have pretty much anything I want in terms of sentencing...that's probably why this guy had what he wanted.

I wonder if that Judge is now doing some serious re-evaluation of himself?   I hope so.  I hope his self-evaluation will open his eyes a bit.

I would be ready to bet that someone had to tell him...this guy, I kid you not, is sleeping at times on the bench :boring: :boring: :boring:

Gee, is his name Saul Nosanchuk, because he is (or until he retired a couple of months ago) our resident sleeping judge.
And in response to the sleepless comment, No he wont probably bat an eye.  That would mean he put some caring and forethought into his sentance and the amendment of the probation order.  Nothing constructive ever happens until someone gets killed in this field. 

Yes, this will fuel the obnoxious gun haters.

Back