• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Liberal World Order

Western States Center is one of the United States' leading organizations working to combat white nationalism, strengthen inclusive democracy, and assist civil society to effectively respond to social movements that exploit bigotry and intolerance. Based in the Pacific Northwest and Mountain states, WSC serves as a national hub for building movements, developing leaders, shifting culture, and defending democracy to help build a world where everyone can live, love, worship and work free from bigotry and fear.

This toolkit was adapted from Confronting White Nationalism in Schools, written by Jessica Acee, Nora Flanagan, and Lindsay Schubiner, and published by Western States Center in 2019. Quoted material is republished with permission from Western States Center.

White nationalism, according the liberals is anything conservative. A program designed and run out of the Pacific NW. The home of ANTIFA, CHAD and wingnut democrats. Sounds like another soros initiative, like Tides and Open Borders.

In case anyone wants to look at the whole thing ....
I’ve perused it. I’m not at the part of the CPC being infiltrated but I did see the Red Ensign entry. Not sure what the issue with highlighting the co-opting of symbols by far right groups.

I’ve perused it. I’m not at the part of the CPC being infiltrated but I did see the Red Ensign entry. Not sure what the issue with highlighting the co-opting of symbols by far right groups.
Agreed. Most of it seems reasonable, but there are some really frightening parts. The National Post seems to do a pretty good dissection of it last week.

Personally, I don't think this will see the light of day. As to while the liberal cabinet green lit the funding to work on it? Considering the amount provide (less than $300k), I bet this never made it to minister's desk other than in a stack of other "sign here" documents, and even if he did "see it", he probably didn't go into it in depth to see all the issues.

Doesn't look overly "white people suck" to me.......and I hate "white people suck" kife.

And the Red Ensign, well since I'm a senior citizen and I don't remember it, I can't see any other reason for it to be used by anyone younger then I because they sure wouldn't remember it.

Western States Center is one of the United States' leading organizations working to combat white nationalism, strengthen inclusive democracy, and assist civil society to effectively respond to social movements that exploit bigotry and intolerance. Based in the Pacific Northwest and Mountain states, WSC serves as a national hub for building movements, developing leaders, shifting culture, and defending democracy to help build a world where everyone can live, love, worship and work free from bigotry and fear.

This toolkit was adapted from Confronting White Nationalism in Schools, written by Jessica Acee, Nora Flanagan, and Lindsay Schubiner, and published by Western States Center in 2019. Quoted material is republished with permission from Western States Center.

White nationalism, according the liberals is anything conservative. A program designed and run out of the Pacific NW. The home of ANTIFA, CHAD and wingnut democrats. Sounds like another soros initiative, like Tides and Open Borders.

Yes, I recall your hand-wringing defences of “white nationalism” on this site before. Not army.ca’s finest hour.

Definition of nationalist

1 : an advocate of or believer in nationalism
2 : a member of a political party or group advocating national independence or strong national government

Definition of nationalism

1 : loyalty and devotion to a nation especially : a sense of national consciousness (see consciousness sense 1c) exalting one nation above all others and placing primary emphasis on promotion of its culture and interests as opposed to those of other nations or supranational groups

In other words, a patriot.

Do not let the press define nationalism as anything other than patriotism. They are trying to equate racism with nationalism. A globalist ploy to demonize anyone not part of their one world government, open border society dogma.

Supremist and Nationalist are not the same thing. One is a bigoted racist, in a broad sense and the second is someone who loves their country. Colour has nothing to do with either, as all colours are equal in sharing blame through out time of being bigoted and racist.

Even if this dick described himself as a white nationalist, he's as ignorant of the English language as he is of humanity.

The fact that you still try to minimize “white nationalism” is as disappointing now as it was then.

So your convinced the Red Ensign is a sign of white supremacy.

Let me tell, you something. I was born under that flag. We fought global wars for freedom under that flag. That flag was a beacon for the millions of poor and downtrodden who wanted to be free and independent of government interference. That flag made Canada a visible symbol of freedom and fairness around the world. I pledged allegiance to that flag every day at school. In this case, the,fucking lying liberals are the terrorists that co-opted it for their own despicable purpose. Removing and staining more of our history. I have always flown both the Maple Leaf and the Red Ensign from my porch. It holds personal signifigance and a pride in my country's history. And any liberal that doesn't like it is free to ring my doorbell and discuss it. I've had lots of pleasant conversations, with older Canadians who still remember it and what it stands for and many older immigrant Canadians that remember coming here and swearing allegiance to that flag. They will be horrified to find out the liberals have stained it with the memories of the reason they fled home and came here for freedom. And trust me, I will have that conversation, about how trudeau and his liberals are destroying their memories and heritage. The only time I've seen it used in protest was that thing a few years ago in Halifax(?). That is some real thin shit for the liberals to hang on it. Maybe it has been out there more than once, I haven't seen it. This appears to be another gerald butts initiative, to equate the Ensign with the Stars and Bars.

Let me tell, you something. I was born under that flag. We fought global wars for freedom under that flag. That flag was a beacon for the millions of poor and downtrodden who wanted to be free and independent of government interference. That flag made Canada a visible symbol of freedom and fairness around the world. I pledged allegiance to that flag every day at school. In this case, the,fucking lying liberals are the terrorists that co-opted it for their own despicable purpose. Removing and staining more of our history. I have always flown both the Maple Leaf and the Red Ensign from my porch. It holds personal signifigance and a pride in my country's history. And any liberal that doesn't like it is free to ring my doorbell and discuss it. I've had lots of pleasant conversations, with older Canadians who still remember it and what it stands for and many older immigrant Canadians that remember coming here and swearing allegiance to that flag. They will be horrified to find out the liberals have stained it with the memories of the reason they fled home and came here for freedom. And trust me, I will have that conversation, about how trudeau and his liberals are destroying their memories and heritage. The only time I've seen it used in protest was that thing a few years ago in Halifax(?). That is some real thin shit for the liberals to hang on it. Maybe it has been out there more than once, I haven't seen it. This appears to be another gerald butts initiative, to equate the Ensign with the Stars and Bars.
Wind it in, he didn’t say that. “Co-opting” means someone else is taking and misusing something, and that’s literally been happening for decades. If you want dozens of examples of same, Kurt Philips has documented of them and has helpfully compiled them in response to the exact sort of reflexive lashing out you’re displaying now. The Red Ensign is NOT inherently a hate symbol, but a whole lot of really terrible people and groups have latched onto it to try to highlight Canada’s very white heritage. But don’t take my word for it; read up. Just because you haven’t seen it doesn’t mean it hasn’t happened quite a lot.

Calm down. I didn’t say that. Frig sakes.

Don't tell me what to do. I've read enough of his posts to judge his loyalties. I also normally have you on ignore also where you will go back to. I'm sorry if I over reacted, but I meant every word. That flag is special to me and lots of other people and if neo nazis are using it, I don't mlike it one bit. Instead of the liberals destroying its image to further their goals they could've taken the money from their racist publication and produced an information pamphlet about the Red Ensign. Wait,,what am I thinking. A party whose only concern with Canada is how to rape and mug it for its,
purse before they leave town.

Mods, I respectfully suggest this thread be moved to the politics board where it clearly belongs, and that it be held to the appropriate expectations for member conduct.

Please forgive my outburst, especially Bri and Remius. I let my emotions get away from me. I didn't realize how much this would upset me. Apologies again.

I'm no Sleeping Joe fan, I can see Central Europe yes, which is a strategic issue trying to ween them off Russia, but China, you got to wonder WTF -- unless it was a drug deal to try to keep them away from more support to Russia.

Most alarmingly is the fact the SPR is at the lowest levels in 20 years, and our refineries are running near 100%.
We need more production capacity, not just drilling, but refineries too - and those don't come cheap or fast...
I read an article a few weeks back about this or that, but I think it was trying to dive into some of the recent price hikes across various sectors.

One thing that stood out was Alberta had increased oil production by 124% compared to the slump a few years ago.

Despite that, prices at the pump we’re still at an all-time high. Even in Sherwood Park (home to three refineries) prices weren’t any different.

(Alberta was the only province mentioned and was just used as an example… no idea how that number compares to you about a decade ago when we were all feeling pretty good about things)

________

Selling American strategic reserves oil should be illegal on national security grounds, no?

(Mind you, The Canadian Wheat Board is owned by Saudi Arabia…)

I don't have any particular love for the British Empire, yet I think it's important to respect the Red Ensign as a significant - and enduring* - part of Canada's history, and one that could always be revived should the need arise.

To reduce it to nothing more than a symbol of hatred or colonialism would be a monumental error.

*: As the basis for the flags of Ontario and Manitoba.

I don't have any particular love for the British Empire, yet I think it's important to respect the Red Ensign as a significant - and enduring* - part of Canada's history, and one that could always be revived should the need arise.

To reduce it to nothing more than a symbol of hatred or colonialism would be a monumental error.

*: As the basis for the flags of Ontario and Manitoba.

This was our flag until the earlier part of the 20th Century. Many Canadians fought well under this one too:

British GIF

I love the British Empire, because the alternatives were all worse.
Something I actually argued in school in a history class organised debate. Keep in my this was a French school where anything English was bad. My point was that if it had been any other colonial power at the time there wouldn’t be too many French Canadians today…at least my ancestors lost to the least worst of them.

Back