• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Medical Appeal

Jst93

Reaction score
Hi everyone, so my story goes like this, I applied for Regular force back in 2019. I went through aptitude testing, did the force eval, did the medical, only to be deemed unfit for asthma that I didn't have at all in my life, I was misdiagnosed my doctor for a cold I had. He retired, I re applied again in 2023, i asked for an appeal decision , and was sent for the lung function test and pulmonary function test with negative results showing no sign of asthma to prove I don't have it. My question is how long will It take for a decision from the RMO to decide I'm good to go? I've also sent emails of my results and my new doctors letter to support my appeal for a decision. Fingers crossed! Cause I'm anxious to sign up and do my part.

It could take 3 weeks, it could take 6 months or more. The file are reviewed in the order received. The RMO cell is a very small cell. They could also turnaround and ask for more or different testing. Your patience is appreciated.

Its been 3 months since ive sent my info to RMO, hopefully soon! But that just means more time for more training haha thanks for the info I really appreciate it

Its been 3 months since ive sent my info to RMO, hopefully soon! But that just means more time for more training haha thanks for the info I really appreciate it
Just wondering if you've heard anything from the RMO yet? If so, did your recruitment center get into contact with you or did you need to follow up with them on a biweekly basis?

Back