• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Medical test, what are they screening for??

O.K. so after doing some extensive reading of everyone's replies, regarding my first and second post, I'm gathering that as long as I admit straight up to have smoked pot a few weeks ago, (stressing that this is not a common thing) and saying that other drug use is not even an issue with me, they should let it slide, correct??
  Like I said, after spending a few hours  reading what everyone else has said, I'm gathering that my above statement is correct and I can apply this week(Thursday) and let the beauraucrtic paper work begin!

Anyone with past recruiting service, please correct me if wrong,

P.S. thanks for the reply's guys!

6 months since last using a narcotic is what captain told group I did my aptitude with

Once again:

Go through the processing answer the questions truthfully and accept any consequences for your actions.  Remember if you get counselled out for prior drug use it is your fault not ours and it is not the end of the world.

vercingetorix said:
  O.K. so after doing some extensive reading of everyone's replies, regarding my first and second post, I'm gathering that as long as I admit straight up to have smoked pot a few weeks ago, (stressing that this is not a common thing) and saying that other drug use is not even an issue with me, they should let it slide, correct??
  Like I said, after spending a few hours   reading what everyone else has said, I'm gathering that my above statement is correct and I can apply this week(Thursday) and let the beauraucrtic paper work begin!

Anyone with past recruiting service, please correct me if wrong,

P.S. thanks for the reply's guys!

I or any of the other recruiters, did not say that it would slide, we said it might.  Just be honest about it, and don't let it occur again.

laser_taser_blazer said:
LOL the second you mention any drug use, they will boot you out.

When I first applied after highschool, I was completely honest about past drug use, which included several hallucinogens (lsd, mushrooms, and ecstasy) as well as pot/hash. I was barred from application, due to LSD, for 1 year. I waited the year, reapplied and was informed that there was a policy change on ecstacy which excluded me from application for another year or so. I took off to university, reapplied well after the ban had expired and was accepted for ROTP. Mind you, I was accepted in Montreal and my first two applications were in Toronto but I made sure that the Montreal recruiters knew my application history from the get-go to save their own time and mine and, having the documentation and drug history, they still accepted me.

Back