• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Navcomm question

At_Blue

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I was reading through some old posts looking for information on the navcomm trade and it was mentioned in a post from Nov. 2006 ( http://forums.navy.ca/forums/threads/53466.0.html ) that the trade specs had been rewritten and it was expected that it would become a Spec 1 trade.

My question.....is navcomm a spec 1 trade?

I would also be interested in any other information on the navcomm trade. I have read all of the information on the recruiting web site. I would really like to get some info from the guys and gals in the trade.

TIA

At_Blue said:
My question.....is navcomm a spec 1 trade?

No.

The thread that you quoted has some good info on the trade.  You can also check out this one.  There are alot of comms (and former ones too) on the boards, so any questions you have should be able to be answered.  However, since those threads give alot of basics, it might be easier for you to ask specific questions.  Also, where are you at in your enrollment process, or is NavComm still just an option?

At_Blue said:
I would also be interested in any other information on the navcomm trade. I have read all of the information on the recruiting web site. I would really like to get some info from the guys and gals in the trade.

Interesting.  Just had a look through your last posts and came across this one (actually, your only other one).  I find it interesting that you had stated then that you were already slated for basic which to me means that you are already enrolled.  Yet you are just now looking at specifics on a trade?

Back