• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NCM SEP for Med Techs

Red64

Inactive
Reaction score
Does anyone know when the selections take place for med techs for the NCM SEP?

Red64 said:
Does anyone know when the selections take place for med techs for the NCM SEP?

From what I can tell, Med Tech NCM SEP is not an available option for the coming year.

Med Tech - Unskilled is available and in rather large numbers.

DAA said:
From what I can tell, Med Tech NCM SEP is not an available option for the coming year.

I'm currently on the merit list for the NCM SEP entry, so does that mean that they are doing no selections this year or that they are not accepting more applications?

Red64 said:
I'm currently on the merit list for the NCM SEP entry, so does that mean that they are doing no selections this year or that they are not accepting more applications?

You can't have selections, for an "Entry Plan" that is NOT available for the coming year.  It was available last year (ie; 31 Mar and before) but not for this year (ie; 1 Apr 14 and beyond)

I can't believe, that you were even processed let alone Merit Listed for this!      :facepalm:

You might want to contact your CFRC and just ask "Now that I am Merit Listed, would you be able to tell me how many Med Tech NCM SEP positions will be offered this coming year?" 

DAA said:

When I looked at the system today, I was told the same thing. No positions for NCM SEP but lots for Unskilled.

blbenzies said:
When I looked at the system today, I was told the same thing. No positions for NCM SEP but lots for Unskilled.

I was told the same thing when they offered me Unskilled med tech instead of my initial choice NCM SEP

Back