• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NCM-SEP WEng Tech training

Roos3

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm curious if anyone knows anything about the new WEng Tech trainging schedule. I enrolled thorugh the NCM SEP program last May, did basic over the summer and finished college civie side, currently working at an RQ at a reserve base in Ontario. My posting date is 29 Aug to CFNES and I have no idea what I will be doing there. I know that my college training lets me "bypass" the QL3's, so am I going to be starting my 4's or is there some kind of bridging program. Any information is appreciated, it's hard to find information on Navy training in southern Ontario.

Thanks a lot.

Good luck with that. I'm doing my Academics QL5 right now, and it's just impossible to get any information on what equipment phase we'll have to do, how long it'll be, and what trade we'll be once we're done.

Oh, and we start the equipment phase in 6 weeks. We were supposed to have all the answers when we started our 5's, 4 months ago.

Good luck with CFNES. ALWAYS KEEP A COPY OF ANY PAPERWORK YOU SHARE WITH CFNES since they WILL lose it.

QAD said:
ALWAYS KEEP A COPY OF ANY PAPERWORK YOU SHARE WITH CFNES THE CANADIAN FORCES since they WILL lose it.

Fixed that for you.

Always assume that a document you sign today that you don't ask for a copy of, will get lost at some point in time in the future AND be required for some purpose down the road.

Back