• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NDHQ Empty?

North Star

Reaction score
Stopped by NDHQ recently, and apart from some military members it seemed like a ghost town. I thought it would be buzzing with the new minister.
Is this because of the move to Carling, or is this a lingering effect of Covid? My base is mostly back at work, so kind of curious as to your opinions why.

Mos of the HQ is at Carling, but much of that staff is also still working from home.

Stopped by NDHQ recently, and apart from some military members it seemed like a ghost town. I thought it would be buzzing with the new minister.
Is this because of the move to Carling, or is this a lingering effect of Covid? My base is mostly back at work, so kind of curious as to your opinions why.
101 is pretty empty with the move to Carling, and in my unit we are still at a max capacity of 65% of pers in the office at a time. Most days we are under 50%, as we can do much of our work remotely.

Back