• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New (2022) CAF recruiting ad

When asked why army chiefs are looking at young members' personal social media accounts they replied mind your own business, what I do on my own time is my business.
Que several volunteers to join the inquiry into the matter.

Adding to their self-ostracization from mainstream Canadian business life, very few CAF members are on LinkedIn.

And some who are, should definitely not be ;)

very few CAF members are on LinkedIn;)
Jarnhamar is a creative and intuitive leader who is passionate about leading change in high-risk complex environments while synthesizing their unconditional altruism in cross-functional workspaces with no regard for return on investment, who chooses to simply create core competency and hyperlocal ecosystems where content is king and moving the needle to incentivize holistic goals are all a part of the customer journey.

I know we are, my point was that we’re really bad at it. And I brought up other smaller organizations who are much much better at it. Infact some very small organizations have fantastic presence, British regiments run their own social media for example.
Agreed. Units should put out their own PR, but that's usually a tertiary duty for someone so I can see why it's not usually done.

Agreed. Units should put out their own PR, but that's usually a tertiary duty for someone so I can see why it's not usually done.

Units / Brigades. 1 CMBG doesn’t even have an instagram. For a bit of research I looked at the LdSH one and had to scroll down a page to find a tank in the field, some lovely grainy images of former members and retirements though.

Jarnhamar is a creative and intuitive leader who is passionate about leading change in high-risk complex environments while synthesizing their unconditional altruism in cross-functional workspaces with no regard for return on investment, who chooses to simply create core competency and hyperlocal ecosystems where content is king and moving the needle to incentivize holistic goals are all a part of the customer journey.

Genius!

You forgot 'King of the run on sentences' ;)

If that just rolled out of you mind, you've been in way too long.

After a decade+ of marriage, kids, and 4 tours; I am certain at least that woman (my wife) has said most of it to my face by now...
I had a friend married over 2 decades come to me because she had cheated on her husband.. So maybe?

Back