• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Swag

Mike Bobbitt

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Directing Staff
Reaction score
Ok folks, the shirts are in!

I've attached a couple of pics so you can get a feel for the quality. These are clearly better than the last set ordered, so I'm very pleased. Given the recent expenses incurred in getting the site up and running (business class connection, UPS, etc) shirt orders will be a great help! (I'll have to sell nearly all of them to break even, but I sold the last batch, so I'm hoping it won't take *too* long.)

--> Order Here <--

Here are the remaining stocks:

Olive

Small: 5
Medium: 5
Large: 8
Extra Large: 9
XXL: 6

Black

Large: 7
Extra Large: 7

Grey

Medium: 1
Large: 1

Thanks
Mike

Army.ca-Shirts.gif

Mike,

I received the shirts that I ordered from you in the mail yesterday. They look great! Thanks for the extra stickers as well!  ;D

No problem, glad you like 'em. :D

Thanks for the support!

Got my T-shirt today! Thanks a ton, looks great! Will be a good pt shirt for bmq.

quasiparamedic said:
Mike,

I received the shirts that I ordered from you in the mail yesterday. They look great! Thanks for the extra stickers as well!  ;D

ya, thanks for the stickers too..the size is fit after washing and drying.. :)

Got mine too - when is the Golf Shirt coming out?

Real good!

Got mine today! been waiting all week. sport the gear at the gym!

Awesome! Fits good, feels good, advise everyone to buy one!!!

i might even get another!

thanks for the stickers Mike!

Yea the stickers are pretty cool.

you know I'm after getting so many questions regarding my T...and quite a few of them form lovely ladies....its working out well....Thank you Mike.

Orders have slowed down, probably because the sizes/colours left are getting limited. So today I ordered another batch of 50 shirts. (It was with some hesitation, as I'm still over $200 short from the last order!)

Anyway, I think these will do fairly well. They're from the same vendor as the last batch and I've had no durability issues with those so far. I've also ordered a number of grey shirts and in this batch, the green ones are darker than the last. (I.E. true olive green.) Once they come in, I'll post pictures here so folks can see what they look like.

As last time, pre-orders will get first dibs, and thanks in advance for your support.

GREY! ... Will these be ready for Christmas?
If so let me be the first, 1 grey-xxl
                                  2 green- xl
                                  2 green- small [this will keep my kids from trying to wear mine]
Thanks

LOL, doing your Christmas shopping? ;)

It looks like they'll be ready in about 3 weeks or so... will post here when I get a more firm date from the vendor.

Thanks for your support Bruce!

I would like to order 1 medium green, and 1 medium black if you have them, and I was wondering if you accept INTERAC email money transfers that are available from most Canadian banks like BMO, RBC, CIBC, ScotiaBank etc..

I've got a green and a black medium on hand. E-mail money transfers are fine, address is Mike@Army.ca.

Thanks for your support!

Mike, are the new shirts in yet?  Or do you know when you'll expect them in?  My wife's mentions this morning "oh those tshirts look really nice!  it would be a great shirt for working out at the gym"  I guess thats a hint for another christmas present!

Thanks,
DME

I have a few shirts left from the previous order, mostly small and medium, but one large as well (all green). The new order should be in in a week or so, which will include:

Olive

L:  11
XL: 11

Black

L:  8
XL: 8

Grey

L:  5
XL: 5

Cheers
Mike

Mike, I would like to order an XL black from the new order. Would you like me to send the money transfer now, or when the shipment comes in?

Your call. The shirts should be in before too long, so there's not much practical advantage or disadvantage to pre-ordering. It's doubtful that any size/colour will sell out in a week, so you're probably safe to wait.

Thanks
Mike

Just go here: http://www.certapay.com/en/

And the rest is pretty straightforward.

Cheers
Mike

Back