• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New CADPAT...what's causing the availability delay?

The original roll out timeline, with an influx of NP funding was ~22 years to kit all L1s, and they projected it could be shortened to ~14 years if NP funding was diverted from other ribbons and bows projects.

2 years I thought was the estimate to get Army Field units kitted out, if they made people turn it in when they left to staff jobs.

Tell me you’ve never been in an Eastern Reg Force Infantry unit without telling me you’ve been in an Eastern Reg Force Infantry unit ;)

Next thing you will say that painting rocks white has no military value ;)
There is always military value in painting rocks…

I still only have one set of the ICU Cadpat, the rest of my stuff is GEN III which I still haven't been able to exchange. I'm waiting to land in the situation where I will somehow have all the new CADPAT shirts and all of the old pants.

I still only have one set of the ICU Cadpat, the rest of my stuff is GEN III which I still haven't been able to exchange. I'm waiting to land in the situation where I will somehow have all the new CADPAT shirts and all of the old pants.
Some folks make it a point of pride to have only old stuff.

Back