• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Group "takes aim at military messaging"

I am a serving Canadian soldier, who has served in Afghanistan on a volunteer basis. Francisco Suarez and th MCSO do NOT speak for me.

In fact, the fact that the MCSO even HAS a voice is attributable to past and present members of the Canadian military, through THEIR service.

Zell_Dietrich said:
I think I have a new t-shirt idea! .... My only question is "with photograph" or without?

How's this?

DISCLOSURE:  I've set the purchase price at $US 1 more than what the site charges me, and if this intrigues enough for you to fork over $, I'll donate the buck a shirt to the PRT fund set up by Edmonton Garrison.

Anyone?  Anyone?

milnewstbay said:
How's this?

DISCLOSURE:  I've set the purchase price at $US 1 more than what the site charges me, and if this intrigues enough for you to fork over $, I'll donate the buck a shirt to the PRT fund set up by Edmonton Garrison.

Anyone?  Anyone?

Gee, you're quick.

I noted this: Girl's tees!!

Smaller cut, designed to fit tightly. Size up for a looser fit.
But read the last as "loser" fit. How Freudian of me.

Must fish out the credit cards ...

Because I fully support the PRT!!

:)

Edit: And because Franciso Juarez does NOT speak for me.  ;)

I am a soldier in the Canadian Forces and Fransisco Juarez does not speak for me.

MG

I am a military member who volunteered to serve in Afghanistan and this charlatan, Fransico Juarez, definiteley does not speak for my family, my friends, my co-workers, nor me!  You are a coward of the true sense of the word Mr. Juarez.

The edit is because I went to his website and I'm wondering, that isn't even a Canadian uniform!  This guy is pathetic!

I am a Canadian soldier and Francisco Juarez most certainly does not speak for me, nor anyone in my circle of family and friends

CHIMO!

I am a former Reservist, and a future Regular Force soldier and Francisco Juarez does not speak for me.  Might speak for my family, but that's an entirely different topic.

I hope to become a proud Canadian soldier next year, and in no way will Francisco Juarez speak for me or my family.

I am a Tac Hel pilot with thirty-four years of experience who has volunteered for Afghanistan. This poser neither speaks for me nor anybody that I know.

As a reservist, I do not have to go.

I want to, because I believe in the value of this mission to the ordinary Afghan people and our own security here in Canada.

I am a Canadian soldier with one completed tour in Afghanistan and another one scheduled for late '09, and Francisco Juarez does not speak for me, or anyone I care about.

In my own opinion Francisco Juarez speaks only for Francisco Juarez.

I am a Canadian Soldier.  Francisco Juarez does not speak for me, my family, or my community.

I am a Canadian Soldier.  Francisco Juarez does not speak for me, my family, or my community.

I was a member of the reserves, and my son is a current member of the reserves who is presently serving in Afghanistan. How dare Mr. Francisco Juarez presume that he speaks for anyone but himself!

I was a Canadian Reservist, and neither Francisco Juarez nor MCSO speak for me.

I am a former Reservist -- never deployed, but lucky enough to have helped, in a very small way, to train some who eventually did (and did well) -- Francisco Juarez and MCSO can speak, but only I speak for me.

As a Canadian soldier with 31 years service, Francisco Juarez does not speak on my behalf.

I have been a Canadian soldier for 27 years; my wife was a Canadian soldier; my father, grandfather, uncles, father-in-law, multiple brothers-in-law and sister-in-law are or have been Canadian soldiers.  My extended family have over 200 years worth of service to this country.  Francisco Juarez and MCSO have no right to pretend to speak for me and mine.  On behalf of all my relatives, myself and my troops in Afghanistan, I can only say: "How dare they!" 

How dare an utter failure of an officer candidate pretend to know anything about soldiering or what a Canadian soldier thinks.  Shame.

This "mass of erectile tissue" no pun intended !!!!Has no right or my permission as a retired member of the CF to presume he speaks for me.

Back