• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NO PROFILE...NO CREDIBILITY...Y A W N

Status
Not open for further replies.

RONCO

Inactive
Reaction score
THOUGHT I WOULD DROP BY YOUR FORUM WHILE I AM ON HOUSE ARREST DOWN AT MILITARY.COM. SEEMS MY FIGHT AGAINST PUKES WITH NO PROFILE HAS CAUGHT THE EYE OF ONE OF YOUR MEMBERS.

I WILL TRY TO STATE MY POSITION CLEARLY AND FULLY ON A NEW THREAD LATER...BASICALLY, I AM A MILITARY MAN FROM A MILITARY FAMILY AND SO I LIKE TO DO THINGS BY THE BOOK. I BELIEVE THAT SIMPLE MILITARY COURTESY AND COMMON SENSE DICTATES THAT ANYONE WISHING TO POST ON A FORUM SET UP FOR MILITARY MEMBERS NEEDS TO POST A MINIMUM PROFILE TO HAVE ANY CREDIBILITY.

THINGS GOT SO BAD AT MIL.COM, THAT I TOOK THE LEAD IN CHALLENGING THOSE PROFILELESS POSTERS TO PUT UP A MINIMUM PUBLIC PROFILE OR STAND DOWN. I DID NOT WANT TO BE THE FORUM POLICEMAN BUT I WANTED TO SHOW MY POSITION CLEARLY AND CONSISTENTLY. MY POSITION DREW MUCH SUPPORT AND CONSIDERABLE RESISTENCE...TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT, I LOST THE BATTLE BUT I WON THE WAR.

MORE LATER..I WILL START A THREAD..."NO PROFILE...NO CREDIBILITY...Y A W N"

I LIKE TO DO THINGS BY THE BOOK

"The Book", on this site, is the Forum Guidelines, as established by the site owner. It is enforced pretty extensively. You should peruse them, if you haven't already.

THOUGHT I WOULD DROP BY YOUR FORUM WHILE I AM ON HOUSE ARREST DOWN AT MILITARY.COM

So, it seems that, while you have run afoul of the management at another site, you would pop on over here, and try to convince us the error of our ways? A first post, antagonistic, and all caps, is sure to endear you over here also.

MORE LATER..I WILL START A THREAD..."NO PROFILE...NO CREDIBILITY...Y A W N"

Don't bother, it has been done to death on this site as well. Do a search. People can choose to go "profile-less" on this site, at their own peril (or benefit, depending)

Nothing new here. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back