• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Officers' bunks and their lack of curtains.

Dont forget the mess installed outside of #2 Gen Stores and outside the JP5 pump room. Its the only mess below the waterline.
OK short sentences and small words please. What is 2 Gen Stores? I know what JP5 is and that must be a racket.

OK short sentences and small words please. What is 2 Gen Stores? I know what JP5 is and that must be a racket.

2 Gen Stores is the main warehouse on a CPF. We have 3 store rooms #1, 2 and 3. And we look after the fridges, freezers and dry foods stores.

Dont forget the mess installed outside of #2 Gen Stores and outside the JP5 pump room. Its the only mess below the waterline.
That's where we put all the subbies, gash LTs, and the directors we didn't like.

The two times I sailed with with it we put my guys down there. They liked it. But it was cold and damp.
It was a POs mess on WIN when I was sailing in her. I spent time down there during WUPS before moving to 11 mess (The Island of Misfit Toys). It wasn't bad down there, but preferred 11, even though it was a mash-up of MS-Slt, it was closer to the heads.

Back