• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Old Style Field Kit for Sale

dre_!993

Inactive
Reaction score
I have a sizeable collection of OD field kit that is surplus to my needs. Non-complete list below. I can provide additional info or pics via email at gregdowler@gmail.com

Utility Belt
Canteen
Full 1982 Pattern Webbing with accessories. KFS and holder, Mag pouches, Canteen Carrier, Utility Pouch, Combat Shovel Carrier, Small Field Pack
Large Field Pack (rucksack, with full metal frame), shoulder and waist straps.

FRAME IS THE 1964 PATTERN STYLE.

Coat ECW with Liner and hood Size L/XL
OD Combat Pants
OD Combat Shirt
Old style combat boots
1996 issue rain gear jacket
1996 issue rain gear pants
Large Camo net (Iltis size)
Coat Liner

If yoiu have any intrest in any of this gear, please feel free to send me an email prices for everything are negotible. Shipping can be arranged at buyers cost. Items are located near Vancouver BC if pickup is desired.

Is it bad that I looked at that list, mentally compared it with what we have now, and thought

'Geez... I'd really like to have that 30 year old ruck, rain gear and boots.'? :)

(Thanks Gawd we have the same canteen cup)

daftandbarmy said:
Is it bad that I looked at that list, mentally compared it with what we have now, and thought

'Geez... I'd really like to have that 30 year old ruck, rain gear and boots.'? :)

(Thanks Gawd we have the same canteen cup)
Only if you looked at it like I did and went, "Since when is the 1996 stuff "old style"?"

Back