• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Online Application Question

PrettyMaggie63

Inactive
Reaction score
I know that when you apply online, and if you had applied in the past, you cannot access updates for you file. Does anyone know why that is? I am just curious why a first time applicant  can access it but a past applicant can't. 

PrettyMaggie63 said:
I know that when you apply online, and if you had applied in the past, you cannot access updates for you file. Does anyone know why that is? I am just curious why a first time applicant  can access it but a past applicant can't.

Although I can not give an accurate answer to this, I presume it is because the system works in a completely automated fashion. And so, because the advancement of said system is probably under funded, no software engineering team has been assigned to improving it in order to accommodate for non-first time applicants. In essence, it is most likely a heck of a lot cheaper to leave it as is as apposed to improving it. i.e. It works well enough!

But hey, that is my  :2c: and I can be 100% wrong.

Back