• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Permanent wrist injury

whorian

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone have a document refering to of the "modified push-up protocol"? I'm trying to gather as much infos about it before heading to the recruiting center. I was browsing the forums earlier and found out people talking about that. I have one wrist injury that never really got to heal, and leaded to metacarpals instability. It is a permanent problem. So it's impossible for me to do push-ups with the wrist collapsed, but I can do it on my fists no problem.

I'm wondering if it's possible for me to re-apply in the CF with this specific problem? (I once applied, did the tests and got accepted, although the injury happened before my BMQ date so they released me until it heals). The official diagnostic has been made through a civilian doctor, although I've consulted an army doctor while I was sworn in.

I really wish this will be possible because my interest for the military life has never been higher than today.

Thank you and have a nice day

Simply apply as normal, and explain your problem in detail during the medical.
A referal and the medical board will review your specific problem.

Back