• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Pranks at camp. (Backdown)

I remember my Battle Buddy tell me that himself and some of his tent mates brought like 2-3 roles of duck tape, and taped another cadet to the bunk, while he was sleeping.

C/MCpl Pryce said:
I remember my Battle Buddy tell me that himself and some of his tent mates brought like 2-3 roles of duck tape, and taped another cadet to the bunk, while he was sleeping.
Battle Buddy??????

Rookie Green said:
That's plain out harassment, and I sincerely hope disciplinary action was taken by the course seniors and staff.

Duct taping someone to their bed? It's hilarious! I've seen so much worse and even the Camp CO would laugh just tell everyone to play safe (he himself was a bit of a jokester).

You need to relax a little.

Rookie Green said:
That's plain out harassment, and I sincerely hope disciplinary action was taken by the course seniors and staff.

Someone needs to discover a sense of humour.

In the world of working with youth things have gone a bit wonky. what is considered OK in any other part of society is taken to extremes in the youth world.
"Crayon dad"

JorgSlice said:
..... :facepalm:

Seriously dude.... ::) So now there's a CATO on what I can and can't call a friendship in my corp. But anyway, thanks to the Movie Ted it's now Thunder Buddies. (Just for jokes)

Another prank going on this year is the morph suits. It turned from a harmless prank too becoming a total annoyance to the rest of the staff and a headache fir the CO.

Back