• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Pres in Ottawa

Greywolf001

Inactive
Reaction score
I heard that Ottawa is like the motherlode of Class B Pres opportunities a place where maybe I can get my wife to transfer to ( works for govt ). My condition of going with the Pres is I will never join Reg F and I want to try to get a pension or work as many Class B as I can get staying as close to home as possible. How realistic are my goals here ? Brothers Please guide

I heard that Ottawa is like the motherlode of Class B Pres opportunities a place where maybe I can get my wife to transfer to ( works for govt ). My condition of going with the Pres is I will never join Reg F and I want to try to get a pension or work as many Class B as I can get staying as close to home as possible. How realistic are my goals here ? Brothers Please guide
What’s your background? Ex reg force? Currently serving? PRES in another city?

There are two Pres Infantry units in Ottawa. The Cameron Highlanders of Ottawa and Governor General’s Foot Guards.

There are class B opportunities in Ottawa in various places. Relying on that as a plan for a pension though may not be the best option. Not impossible but I wouldn’t rely on that.

Check the Reserve Employment Opportunities page to see what might be available as well.

Pres infantry Westies British Columbia
The Camerons and GGFG both have a significant class B mafia. That said, counting on class B is always risky.

Do you intend to actually show up to a unit and do infantry career progression stuff as well or are you looking to get into and disappear into the PRL? Lots of troops do that.

Back