• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

PRes to RegF CT/OT

Shmoze

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I have a few questions about the CT process.
I'm considering initiating it ASAP. From Veh tech to EO tech, PRes to Reg Force. I've been in for almost seven years now. Maybe my fellow RCEME comrades can help me out here.

First off, I'm primarily wondering if I'd have to redo my courses? I'm done up to RQ Cpl Mod 1 MRT Commander or 2.1. So all my common RCEME courses are completed.

I already have my Electrical Engineering Technician diploma as well, would that have any impact with speeding up the CT process for EO?

Are wait times still crazy like they were prior to covid?

Thanks!

From what you've provided, you may get credit for some prior training. The best person to answer your questions is likely the PSO. You should be able to request an appointment without too much trouble.

From what you've provided, you may get credit for some prior training. The best person to answer your questions is likely the PSO. You should be able to request an appointment without too much trouble.
Just got in contact with my local recruiting office and the Sgt provided some good information but came to the same conclusion. I'll do this ASAP, thank you!

Back