• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Pretty cool show on OLN right now.

jonsey

Inactive
Reaction score
"Combat Sniper Challenge"

International Military Sniper constest, from the US, Britain and Canada.

At the end of day one, Canada had the 1, 3 and 5 positions. Yee hah!
:sniper:

Thats a pretty awsome show they also had on for the special forces awhile ago. Pretty good stuff. Canada‘s SNIPERS Rock!

I also saw that show. Why did they blur the faces of the Canadian soldiers and not reveale their names?

Originally posted by Pte. Scarlino:
[qb] probably JTF2 [/qb]
I thought it was common practice for any Cdn snipers‘ faces to NOT be allowed to be shown on tv, in the news, etc. Is this wrong?

I missed the show too. :( Hope it‘s on again sometime soon...

Yeah buds Canadian snipers rock. The reason they blur the faces of contestants is a security procedure. Some of the shooters come from spec forces and have to have their identities protected so their not offed in their down time. Thats not to say that all of the snipers are spec ops but it would be pretty obvious as to who was who when you only blank some of the faces. Therefor everyones faces are blanked reguardless of service. Thats at least how I‘ve understood in the past :sniper: :sniper:

That is the reason why you hit it on the head . theres another thread where I‘ve stated the staement you have .
:fifty:

They actually have a chip in the back of their noodles. When it detects a flash from a camera it blacks out the persons face.
Very high tech

Back