• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

QL5 material management technician( supply tech)

Art-Mé

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello! I would like to know how hard is the QL5 supply course in Borden?
My course is in 2 weeks. I said yes for the English version. I’m french but posted to an anglophone base last 2 years 1/2. I was not speaking English before but I’d always wanted to so I planned to study after class in case I’m not good enough.

I received a welcome letter from the CFSTC who says it will be tough and fast pace. Now I’m concern about what will happen to me haha.

Courageous or dumb?

Thks a bunch!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Art-Mé said:
Hello! I would like to know how hard is the QL5 supply course in Borden?
My course is in 2 weeks. I said yes for the English version. I’m french but posted to an anglophone base last 2 years 1/2. I was not speaking English before but I’d always wanted to so I planned to study after class in case I’m not good enough.

I received a welcome letter from the CFSTC who says it will be tough and fast pace. Now I’m concern about what will happen to me haha.

Courageous or dumb?

Thks a bunch!

Good Morning Art-Me,

CFLTC has many excellent Franco and bilingual instructors and staff in the Supply training cadre.  If you are struggling simply ask for help and it will be provided, that I can guarantee you.

Put in a solid effort, ask for help and you will be fine. 

Welcome to the best most diverse in opportunity trade in the Forces.  And remember as a MMT never say "no" to a troop instead use "not that wat, this way".  Because, generally, there is always a way to get them what they need.

Good morning!

Ok thank you!
I’ll be fine and so exited to start a new challenge.

Take care!

Back