• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Question for all you airsofters.

• Thread starter Thread starter cameron_highlander
  • Start date Start date
Theres a few companies that make smoke grenades for the civilian market an are sold at surplus stores, etc.

http://www.mts.net/~molly160/smoke1.jpg
http://www.kaboomfireworks.com/noname7.html

100 $ for a box of 10? I hope they don't use em too often... That makes one costy game of airsoft.

Douke

Sig_Des said:
He's the guy, that if any of you may recall, lit his pants on fire before and inspection...We called him the "little General". And here he is...

I don't see him in any of the pictures, but he may just be standing behind somone :)

LMFAO..........

i'm coming to this thread late but WOW !!

canadian airsoft regiment..........unbeleivable

MikeH said:

Looks like the Michigan Militia just opened a canadian chapter...  ::)

__________________________________________________________________________________

**EDIT** 
WOW!

these guys really are something else... after reading this junk...

check out the physical requirements:

EVERY MAN SHALL MEET THE REQUIRED STANDARD NO EXCEPTIONS
MEDICAL EXAM TO ENSURE MAN IS FIT FOR TRAINING (RECOMMENDED)

DAY 1
ISA SELECTION BRIEF, PRELIMINARY INTERVIEW, $20 REGISTRATION FEE
EACH MAN WILL HAVE A SELECTION NUMBER i.e. 1-50, FIREMANS CARRY 20m
2.4KM RUN (TIMED) SPEED MARCH 5KMS WITH 40LBS PACK (TIMED)
SPECIAL SELECTION TECHNIQUES-CLASSIFIED………DEBREIF

DAY 2
ENDURANCE MARCH - (TIMED) JOG/SPEED WALK WITH 40LBS PACK CROSS COUNTRY
APPROXIMATELY 20KMS.
MENTAL AWARENESS - MEMORIZE GRID REFERENCES, ORAL LONG DIVISION ETC.
ONCE COMPLETED, AIRBORNE PUSH UPS, FLUTTER KICKS ,SPIDER CRAWL,
BUTT DRAG - FEET INSPECTION AND DEBREIF
SPECIAL SELECTION TECHNIQUES - CLASSIFIED

DAY 3
SWIM TEST (PASS/FAIL) EQUIPMENT - TOWEL, TRUNKS, $10,
7M TOWER JUMP IN DIVE TANK, TREAD WATER FOR 10MIN, SIMULATED RESCUE OF
DROWNING VICTIM, UNDERWATER SWIM EVALUATION, ON ONE BREATH SWIM AS FAR
AS POSSIBLE ATTEMPT TO REACH 25 METERS.
6 LAPS IN AN OLYMPIC POOL (300M)

COURSE CRITIQUE

Something tells me the Fat one here wearing the Spray on Neon Green Camo probabbly couldnt pass this test himself...

minReq3.jpg

I have a hard time being afraid of the Ham Ninja's CQC Fighting style here... I think he's played one too many games of Splinter Cell and Metal Gear Solid

I think this would involve a very special episode of the GO Show... featuring his special Guests JTF2 who show these clowns what real special forces are like....

Cheers
    Josh

lol...Ham Ninja...:

http://www.members.shaw.ca/infantrysocietyAB/isa_basic_quals.htm
Observe as Ham Ninja navigates

Actually, seems to me that these guys are pretty close to, if not, breaking the law as per the CCC:

Unlawful Drilling

Orders by Governor in Council
70. (1) The Governor in Council may, by proclamation, make orders

(a) to prohibit assemblies, without lawful authority, of persons for the purpose

(i) of training or drilling themselves,

(ii) of being trained or drilled to the use of arms, or

(iii) of practising military exercises; or

(b) to prohibit persons when assembled for any purpose from training or drilling themselves or from being trained or drilled.

General or special order
(2) An order that is made under subsection (1) may be general or may be made applicable to particular places, districts or assemblies to be specified in the order.

Punishment
(3) Every one who contravenes an order made under this section is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years.

R.S., 1985, c. C-46, s. 70; 1992, c. 1, s. 60(F).

What do ya think?

Cpl Thompson said:
SPECIAL SELECTION TECHNIQUES - CLASSIFIED

Best part of the whole thing......LOL, loving the bright green combats.....

USE PISTOL, SHOTGUN OR RIFLE TO ENGAGE MULTIPLE TARGETS OUT TO 300 METERS TACTICALLY

I wish I could engage multiple tagets out to 300m with a pistol.... :threat:

Anti tracking - learn to make your tracks and traces disappear – classified

Dog evasion/elimination - learn to evade a tracking dog or kill an attack dog. How this is done is classified.

MAN, these guys are so cool, I wish I could join :warstory:

[/sarcasm]

jeese, just read the whole main page on that site.

Unlike the army we care about our people. You won’t go overseas or win fame and fortune with us, we use pistol, shotgun, rifles and knives not machine guns or explosives the upside is you only have to carry what you want in the field, no peacekeeping for a year at a time away from your family

Must... resist... urge... to quit CF and join ISA... What a joke. Honestly...

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=19212&highlight=army.ca  <---- 6th post down halirus...

Xfire said:
http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=19212&highlight=army.ca   <---- 6th post down halirus...

That site has some serious issues  ::)

aesop081 said:
That site has some serious issues  ::)

Yea, just cause one person said don't goto army.ca everyone on ASC MUST have issues..  ::)

OMG

What a useless little clown! (well big clown actually)

Please tell me he's not a member here.

Some people should be banned from accessing computers and the internet.

By the look of him he'd never make it in the real army anyway.

The REASON that they say  "don't go to Army.Ca" is because they all know that they'll get torn apart in one big hurry here...And that makes me happy, if you want the honest truth.

(and after spending some time...wasted...on the airsoft site)

Well that was 5 minutes that I'll never get back...So the majority of members on Army.Ca have never been in? Well come on over to this site then assclownand tell us all how it REALLY is!

What a farce!

MikeL said:
Yea, just cause one person said don't goto army.ca everyone on ASC MUST have issues..  ::)

Listen there Mr sensitive, i browsed through the rest of it..... I dont need a freakin cermon from you

aesop081 said:
Listen there Mr sensitive, i browsed through the rest of it..... I dont need a freakin cermon from you

*Sermon

So, its ok for you to say something negative about the website an the people on it, but it's bad for me to try an defend it?

:crybaby:

Don't base an opinion on the entire site an people on it off some ignorant comments said by  a few members.

MikeL said:
*Sermon

So, its ok for you to say something negative about the website an the people on it, but it's bad for me to try an defend it?

:crybaby:

Don't base an opinion on the entire site an people on it off some ignorant comments said by  a few members.

When people on this site act out we take care of it...and usually rather fast too.

What about the other site. Can they say the same thing?  We don't tollerate BS being strewn here...Yet you're defending an entire site that seems not only to put up with it but to endorse intentionally misleading the public and other members who frequesnt it.

Pardon us if we get a bit PO'd over it...specially since being a member here you know better yet won't do a thing to correct the problem.

Slim said:
When people on this site act out we take care of it...and usually rather fast too.

What about the other site. Can they say the same thing?  We don't tollerate BS being strewn here...Yet you're defending an entire site that seems not only to put up with it but to endorse intentionally misleading the public and other members who frequesnt it.

Pardon us if we get a bit PO'd over it...specially since being a member here you know better yet won't do a thing to correct the problem.

Yea, there are some people on that site who say complete BS, etc  a lot of them do end up being banned, but not all. I'm not trying to defend those people, just the majority of people on that site who aren't ignorant tools an talk about the CF, or anything else for that matter an have no idea what they are talking about.

I'm not a moderator or anything on that site, not a whole lot I can do to correct the problem posters, its up to the staff on that site to sort out the problems. I can report stuff, but that doesn't mean something will happen.

I have no challenges with airsofters, or paintballers and have plyed both.

My issue stems from members here who are members there and allowing the site to slag us without stepping up to the plate to dispute the bogus claims.

Back