• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RCAF Chinook in Oshawa

CivvyTacMed

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Thought I would share if allowed. A local reporter caught this Chinook and crew at the Oshawa Airport this week. They are neat Team pics and thought the crew may enjoy them and probably would not have access and knowledge in regards to his sites.

Full credit to Colin Williamson who does a great job of snapping pics of First Responders in the GTA.

There are more pics on his Facebook.

Attachments

• FE22A93F-9C8E-415B-9E25-D45B094CA915.jpeg
    FE22A93F-9C8E-415B-9E25-D45B094CA915.jpeg
    111.4 KB · Views: 62
A few more

Attachments

• A7B5CF6C-C0DF-4553-AA68-6CB18C70C631.jpeg
    A7B5CF6C-C0DF-4553-AA68-6CB18C70C631.jpeg
    101.6 KB · Views: 47
  • 3B79250A-C078-43F5-8460-AC53D1BABC5A.jpeg
    3B79250A-C078-43F5-8460-AC53D1BABC5A.jpeg
    121.5 KB · Views: 47
True dat!

Special shout out to the loadies, who, as traffic techs, sport a green beret, even in DEUs….how’s that for diversity? 😉

We have a rule: if any two aircrew are ever found together dressed alike, somebody has to go change…

Don’t hate the player…
Uh oh…

Countdown to an RSM reading this post and his head ACTUALLY exploding in 3…2…1…

Oops just thought it was a cool team pic. Didn’t notice the uniform details you folks do…

Oops just thought it was a cool team pic. Didn’t notice the uniform details you folks do…
That’s a good thing! Means your organization is far less anal retentive than ours. (As an Army guy, I was always envious of how laid back the RCAF was.)

Sqn Chiefs, by and large, have just come to live with it…
What is the world coming to… 🤦🏼‍♂️

Next thing you know, we’ll be letting troops put their hands in their pockets or maybe even grow beards.

The western-Canada "Canadian Brewhouse" chain just opened up their first Ontario restaurant in the 'Shwa. Crew probably just stopped in for wings & burgers. ;)

We have a rule: if any two aircrew are ever found together dressed alike, somebody has to go change…

Don’t hate the player…
Even as a Met Tech when we wore work dress I tried to ensure I never wore the same uniform components two days in a row...

My MCpl Hated me, but I was always properly turned out, just in a different combination of uniform items every day.

Back