• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re: Army.ca Status- Who Replaces Mike When The Dark Helo's Swoop On Munster?

Who replaces Mike Bobbit once he's gone

• Total voters
I don't want to picture a Army.ca ruled by VonG. 

He'll have this place looking like an RCR parade square ;D , and his an ossifer  :threat: 

This entire discussion is meaningless...  ::)

Whilst you bicker amongst yourselves, COBRA-6 and his gang of fanatics are consolidating their power! Be afraid!!  >:D

180px-Cobracommander.jpg

I have no strategy to beat Cobra 6 save....

GO JOE!

COBRA-6 said:
This entire discussion is meaningless...  ::)

Whilst you bicker amongst yourselves, COBRA-6 and his gang of fanatics are consolidating their power! Be afraid!!  >:D
I shall never bow to you. My undivided loyalty(goes with Bobbit) is to the 48th regulator?

Unless of course anyone want's to vote for me....... ;)

Scoutfinch and 48th now tied with 16 each...   :o

When does this vote end? Want to keep an eye out for when the two hit the campaign trail for a last shaking of hands and kissing of rears. 

See? It's all fun and games with me!!!!!

(PS: why all the Keith Richards stuff?  Well, before I joined the army, my hair was pretty much like in this photo, and I was a virtual double of this dude, except for the teeth, Thank God!!!!)

What you all don't know is that Mr. Bobbit is abandoning army.ca to concentrate on his emerging career as an adult film star. In his absence you need someone to rule you with an iron fist. Choose you allegiances carefully, COBRA has a long memory...

If you doubt me, ask him about his moustache!

Someone said "adult film star?"  Check out THIS package!!!!  Rock and Roll, too!

Garvin...

you let your kids on the FATS simulator...

TOO MUCH  :D

that almost deserves a vote.

So Trinity, who might you be voting for? Would it be HoMrs? Or would it be Tess? Tells us all why you are not running?

Trinity said:
Garvin...
you let your kids on the FATS simulator...
TOO MUCH   :D
Hey, not only were they on that, check THIS out:

(crew commander Nichole!!!)

Yep!  Leo C2!
:D

(Daddy's so proud!!!)

Mike_Baker said:
So Trinity, who might you be voting for? Would it be HoMrs? Or would it be Tess? Tells us all why you are not running?

1) beacuse its my job to create the insanity, not run for it
2) read the first few posts.. it explains why HoM and I are eliminated from running.

Trinity said:
1) beacuse its my job to create the insanity, not run for it
2) read the first few posts.. it explains why HoM and I are eliminated from running.
Ahhh yes. Go for vice-super leader?  :D

Mike_Baker said:
Ahhh yes. Go for vice-super leader?  :D

No, I recognize the power (or lack of) from Mike's job isn't worth the headache.
I like to rule from within.  Secretly, quietly, innocently...

They never see it coming.

Cry Havoc and let slip the dogs of war.

As everyone is concentrating here on this thread, I'm slowly creating havoc
in other areas that aren't being monitored.

von Garvin said:
(crew commander Nichole!!!)
Yep!  Leo C2!
:D

OK, that does IT!

(mmm, von Garvin, what does one need to be adopted by you?
/blush  : )

Back