• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re-enrolling enhanced check

Greywolf001

Inactive
Reaction score
So I had an enhanced reliability check that went on for over 2 years which I passed but then had to release on 4C from reg frce. Re-enrolling in the reserves now after 2 yrs. Would I have to go through the long enhanced check again or just the simple one most people go through ?

As far as I know, if you've had clearance before you'll get it again, unless of course you've done something terrible in between then and now. My clearance didn't take long to get, and it was 8 years or so? since i've been in reg force. That's for the reserves too.

As far as I know, if you've had clearance before you'll get it again, unless of course you've done something terrible in between then and now. My clearance didn't take long to get, and it was 8 years or so? since i've been in reg force. That's for the reserves too.
thank you sir. I went back to my same job ( cant have that job if any crimes are committed so good on that part )

Back